Crunch Time Extrication Course
We regret to inform you all that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to host Crunch Time 2022. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We understand that this will be the 3rd year in a row that we haven’t hosted Crunch Time but please know we are encouraged at the prospect of bringing it back in future years. We want to thank you all for you continued support and please PM with any questions you may have. -Crunch Time Cadre
About the Course:
Crunch Time is a hands-on vehicle extrication class that focuses on skill-building for response to vehicle collisions, machinery entanglements, building collapses, natural disasters, mass transit mishaps, and weapons of mass destruction incidents. It has been developed for the firefighter who has basic extrication skills and is motivated to expand his or her knowledge. NFPA 1006 Job Performance Requirements will be presented.
- Low student-to-instructor ratio
- Professional, experienced instructors
- Emphasis on current technology, equipment, and techniques
- Realistic and challenging training scenarios based on full-scale props and difficult situations
- Training arena in which firefighters from the smallest rural fire departments and those from large urban departments can work and learn together.